SOAP WRAPPER "ACMA 711"
ACMA 711 soap wrapper is studied to wrap oval and rectangular soap bars with and without side band at a maximum speed up to 180 soap wraps per minute. The paper feeding is from heat sealing reel. The soap wrapping style is double-point end fold.
The ACMA 711 wrapping machine is completed with:
- main electrical motor with speed variator
- in-line soap bars infeed with rotary suction-cup group
- 2 infeed reel holders for outer paper
- 2 infeed reel holders for inner stiffener
- photocell registration for outerwrap
- electronic controllers for the temperature of the sealing resistances
- switch to control the several safety covers
- electrical and electronic panel
- Soap Wrapping speed: up to 180 soaps per minute
- Soap Length range: from 50 to 115 mm
- Soap Width range: from 30 to 70 mm
- Soap Thickness range: from 10 to 40 mm