AUTOMATIC SOAP PRESS - SAS CONDOR
The CONDOR automatic soap stamping machine is designed for stamping:
- rectangular, oval and round banded soaps
- rectangular, oval and round bandless soaps
- soap with irregular specialty shapes like animals, flowers and alike
- hotel size soaps of every shape
- variable speed drive motor (3 HP)
- vacuum pump
- pneumatic clutch and brake
- centralized lubrication system
- compressed air handling group
- built-in die chilling circuit
- built-in electric control board with push-buttons.
- Limit safety switches stop the soap press and the stamping motion when any cover is opened
- infeed conveyor with photocell to assure positive product feed to the soap stamping area. The photocell, by engaging and disengaging the clutch, starts and stops the press according to excess or lack of incoming soap slugs (soap billets)
- discharge conveyor, independently motorized with variable speed drive and separate from the press, allowing in line forward, in line backwards and right angle positioning respective to the infeed conveyor.